Lather’s natural hair- and skincare products are coming to Uptown Plaza in Phoenix.
1. Bottega Veneta From natural oak tables to door handles sheathed in leather, every element in the reopened Bottega Veneta boutique is custom-made. Shop for handbags, leather goods, shoes, jewelry, fragrances and eyewear for men and women. Scottsdale Fashion Square, Ste. 1140, Scottsdale
2. Fendi Housed inside Saks Fifth Avenue, the Fendi boutique was completely renovated to give the space a clean and elegant look. Find handbags, leather goods, accessories and furs from the iconic Italian fashion house here. 2446 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix
3. Lather Stock up on all-natural skin- and haircare products from Lather. The Pasadena, Calif.-based company’s 500-square-foot shop in Uptown Plaza is one of just five stand-alone stores in the country. Biltmore Fashion Square, Ste. 162, Phoenix
4. St. John Notable for its modern and signature women’s knitwear, California-based St. John’s 2,340-square-foot boutique highlights the brand’s collections for daytime, evening and special occasions. The store offers one-on-one fit and style consultations. Scottsdale Fashion Square, Ste. 1103, Scottsdale
5. Saint Laurent Arizona’s first Saint Laurent has arrived in Scottsdale. Founded in 1961, the luxury Paris-based company is renowned for its leather goods, shoes, jewelry, eyewear and ready-to-wear men’s and women’s clothing. Scottsdale Fashion Square, Ste. 1141, Scottsdale
Photography by: lather