Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona is celebrating 25 years of transforming lives through creative expression. The Gala is open to the public. Tickets are $300 per individual and tables of 10 are available for $2,500.
To celebrate this significant milestone, honor Bob and Renee Parsons for their many years of transformative gifts to Free Arts, and discover what’s in store for the next 25 years!
Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
Cocktails and silent auction opens 5:30 p.m.
Program begins at 7 p.m.
The event will support Free Art’s mission of serving children in our community who can benefit the most from a combination of the arts, a trauma-informed curriculum and mentoring. They serve children living in foster care group homes, homeless shelters, domestic violence shelters, residential treatment centers, and unaccompanied minor shelters. To purchase tickets, visit www.FreeArtsAZ.org.
· Free Arts was founded in 1993 and served 50 children; in 2018 they served 8,000 children.
· Free Arts had five volunteers in 1993 and this year they have over 800 volunteers.
· The number of partner agencies has grown tremendously in 25 years. In 1993, Free Arts had 5 partner agencies, today they have 43.
· The number of children in out of home care in Arizona has tripled since 1993.
· Throughout our history, Free Arts has impacted the lives of more than 122,000 Arizona children.