Ezra Arthur handmakes accessories for men, including leather belts and wallets.
1. Scottsdale Belt Co. Since 1969, Scottsdale Belt Co. has handcrafted belts out of durable high-quality vegetable-tanned American saddle leather. Each built-to-order belt is made using a thorough 21-step process and comes with a 10-year guarantee.
2. Brother’s Tailors & Clothing Co. For 25 years, certified master tailor and designer Minas Zistatsis has crafted bespoke suits, shirts and tuxes out of luxury fabrics hailing from Italy and England. His VIP clients include the Phoenix Suns broadcast team. 4750 N. Central Ave., Ste. 170, Phoenix
3. Ezra Arthur Owned by four brothers (and named after their grandfather), Ezra Arthur handcrafts heirloom men’s keepsakes intended to be passed down from one generation to the next. Stock up on handstitched leather belts, cash fold wallets and a stainless steel pocket comb paired with a leather sleeve. 15 E. Jackson St., Phoenix
4. Lifetime Leather Co. Customers can purchase authentic American leather products, including totes, toiletry bags, wallets, belts and full-grain premium leather duffel bags. A brick-and-mortar retail building and workshop is slated to open in January. By appointment only, 800.506.8378
5. Watson’s Hat Shop Cave Creek’s 2,400-square-foot Watson’s Hat Shop is an homage to vintage hat-making. This shop (which has created goods for Kenny Chesney, Justin Timberlake and Al Roker) creates custom fedoras, bowlers, top hats, cowboy hats and panama hats. 7100 E. Cave Creek Road, Cave Creek