For Scottsdale jewelry designer Julie Romanenko of Just Jules, her love of beautiful things began with her grandmother. “She taught my female cousins and me that jewelry had meaning, and we all inherited her fondness for sparkly things,” she says. “I’m inspired by vintage fine jewelry, mostly from the art deco era. Sometimes I think I am Daisy Buchanan reincarnated!” Romanenko now crafts exquisite baubles that are carried locally at French Designer Jeweler in Old Town. “For custom bespoke pieces, I love updating items you have inherited to make them your own.” Here, she shares a few of her holiday favorites, from diamonds to chocolates to wine.
(1) “Max’s has incredible chocolates from all over the world that I love to send as gifts. Their staff is wonderful to work with and can help you select the best chocolates for your needs. The sea salt caramels by V Chocolates are to die for!” stylebymax.com
(2) “Le Labo’s Santal 33 eau de parfum is my current go-to fragrance. I first smelled it on a customer and was obsessed!” lelabofragrances.com
(3) “Silver Oak cabernet sauvignon is a splurge but oh so worth it.” silveroak.com
(4) “I love anything Western from Kemo Sabe, which has boutiques in Aspen, Vail and Las Vegas. Their collection of cowboy boots keeps me drooling. I am currently in love with this turquoise and brown pair by Rios of Mercedes.” kemosabe.com
(5) “My latest obsession from my own collection is this very large South American platinum, silver and diamond vintage pin, which I converted into a
cuff. It is so glam and over the top.” justjules.com
Photography by: Portrait by Butterfly Beauties Photography; chocolate photo by Jessica Johnston/unsplash; all other photos courtesy of brands